Articles & Resources« Back to Article List
Avoid Wedding Woes: At Home Nail Care
Avoid Wedding Woes
Here is a great at home routine you can use to make your nails look their best!
- Soak your hands for 3-5 minutes in a mild, moisture rich cleansing bath.
- Massage a cuticle cream or oil into your nail bed.
- Gently push back cuticles using an orange stick. (Never cut cuticles because it can cause infection)
- Shape your nails by filing from the outside to the center using even strokes.
- Finish by using a clear polish and buffing.
Do this daily for several weeks before the wedding to make your nails look great for display!